Tournament in organization of Shihan Imre Gyarmati from IKO Matsushima Hungary. Croatian branch on this tournament represented Nika Šemeš, Alen Ćosić, Mateo Ćosić, Niko Stojanović, Julijana Golubić and Laura Bućan from KKC Domenica Sveta Nedelja and Lucija Borovec Kerman from KKC Fortis Samobor.
Their results were next:
- Laura Bućan – 3rd place in kata younger cadet girls
- Lucija Borovec Kerman – 2nd place in kata older cadet girls
- Julijana Golubić – 3rd place in kata older cadet girls
- Niko Stojanović – 1st place in kumite older cadet boys
- Alen Ćosić – 1st place in kata younger junior boys
- Mateo Ćosić – 2nd place in kumite younger junior boys and 3rd place in kata younger junior boys
- Nika Šemeš – 3rd place in kata adult woman
Congratulations to all, especially to Niko who won four fighters in kumite and to Alen who won three kata competitors.
Photo: Lucija, Laura, Julijana, Nika, Alen, Niko and Mateo after the 20th Nagykun Cup